43 members have voted

1. 1. Grade the Pick

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

7 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Anyone else wondering how Madden are going to make this guy without him already being one of the best QBs in the game? 😂

Oh they'll do it easily. lol  I'm sure there will be a TON of questionable stats for him. I'm calling 83 speed, 84 acc, 89 throw power, awr of sub-70, and normal rookie accuracy for my estimates of Madden FUBAR-ing.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Oh they'll do it easily. lol  I'm sure there will be a TON of questionable stats for him. I'm calling 83 speed, 84 acc, 89 throw power, awr of sub-70, and normal rookie accuracy for my estimates of Madden FUBAR-ing.

He scored the highest ever on a mental aptitude test so I imagine a 67 awareness rating as well

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Says it all about Madden ratings 😂

5 hours ago, Sugashane said:

4.44 gets you an 83 speed rating now? Naw. High 80s minimum. Cohen ran a 4.42 and was like a 92 last year. 

Another super impressive press conference from Fields...got to love the fact he said if you are not striving to be in a starting job then you shouldn't be here...tells you where his head is at and that he has the confidence to take the starting job.

• Like 2

I'm really interested to see if Fields plays in the preseason at all.  If he doesnt, I think he starts day 1.  That doesnt mean if he does that he wont either.  But I think Nagy may not have realized how far along he is.  Watching tOSU tape, they run a lot of the same concepts that Nagy loves.

• Like 1