43 members have voted

1. 1. Grade the Pick

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

1 minute ago, abstract_thought said:

Don’t worry, there will be a time and a place for pessimism like after he throws his 1st incompletion.

I was gonna say first bad throw but you got me beat. Yeah...first incompletion and watch the boos pour in lol. Whether it's his fault or not.

2 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Now we have 3 QBs with guaranteed deals.  Maybe someone gets hurt in camp and Bears can dump one.  

Foles is all but gone. Their not gonna let a vet like him sit 3rd on the depth chart. Out of courtesy they'll let him test FA.

Edited by JAF-N72EX

5 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

You know me so I won't change my tune- I don't trust Pace or Nagy necessarily, but I do appreciate their ballsy-ness making this move and perhaps Fields' talent takes over

I don't like that he gave up next year 1st but that's just the cost of the business to outbid the competition for Fields. Because he was no doubt going to be gone by pick 15 (NE).

• Like 1

Just now, JAF-N72EX said:

I don't like that he gave up next year 1st but that's just the cost of the business to outbid the competition for Fields. Because he was no doubt going to be gone by pick 15 (NE).

lotta chatter that NE loved fields. if fields turns into a stud-muffin then nobody will remember/care what we traded to get him

3 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

wonder what we could flip him for this year. maybe to car for an exchange of picks?

I don't think a trade is a gonna happen IMO. They'll release him to give him a better chance at FA as early as possible.  They may wait until June 1st cuts where they'll only take a 1M hit for releasing him but I wouldn't expect more than that.

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

If we win a playoff game that 1 is a glorified 2nd

7 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Foles is all but gone. Their not gonna let a vet like him sit 3rd on the depth chart. Out of courtesy they'll let him test FA.

He's not. Fields is sitting all of 2021. (and he should)