Marshawn Lynch suspended 1 game

Incarcerated_Scarface

52 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:

Lynch hasn't been good this year, not like they'll miss his 30-40 yards a game. Not a big loss in my opinion. 

Such a bad take. You don't watch the Raiders if you think this is true. He's very good after contact and breaks a lot of tackles. He hasn't been one of the problems with this team, unless you live in the fantasy football world.

Marshawns play is getting too much hate this year. He hasn't been great but he's been solid when given the opportunity. Dude was never brought here to be the Beast Mode of Seattle. We knew we weren't getting that version of him. We are a passing team first and foremost. He was brought in to basically fill the role that Latavius Murray did for years. Basically be a good goal line back and help us close out games late with churning runs.

But The Raiders haven't been in a position over the last month to feature him in that role. The entire offense has sucked, not just him. So I think it's s bit unfair to single him out. He can still salvage his season later in the year if he can help us win some games when it gets cold.

But what he did last night was dumb af and I have no problem with the suspension. But wasn't it last year Travis Kelce threw the officials flag back at him and didn't get suspended? That imo is worse than what Marshawn did. They both should've been suspended.

2 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

But wasn't it last year Travis Kelce threw the officials flag back at him and didn't get suspended? That imo is worse than what Marshawn did.

What?  C'mon man. 

Man, what I see on this site sometimes. xD

8 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

What?  C'mon man. 

Man, what I see on this site sometimes. xD

So one guy deliberately throws a flag back at an official because he was upset with the call the official made on him. 

Marshawn pushes a guy back in a scuffle who put his hands on him first, who he probably didn't realize was an official in the heat of the moment, in order to restrain his cousin. The only thing that makes Marshawns offence arguably more egregious was that fact that he ran onto the field .But Kelces offence was more calculated, disrespectful to the officials and childish. They're both suspendable acts is what I'm saying.

53 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

So one guy deliberately throws a flag back at an official because he was upset with the call the official made on him. 

Marshawn pushes a guy back in a scuffle who put his hands on him first, who he probably didn't realize was an official in the heat of the moment, in order to restrain his cousin. The only thing that makes Marshawns offence arguably more egregious was that fact that he ran onto the field .But Kelces offence was more calculated, disrespectful to the officials and childish. They're both suspendable acts is what I'm saying.

Agree to disagree I guess. We’re so far apart on this I don’t see a point in even trying to argue points on something that doesn’t matter.

glad marshawns only out one game cause I like the guy a lot, but I think he’s very lucky he didn’t get more.

Love his toughness and pass blocking. He moves the pile and fits his role just fine. Richard and Washington deserve their touches but can also be flexed out as WeaponX as can Cook when another TE is in traditional TE position and WR Patterson. Lynch is power but were a finesse blocking team that looks like a power Oline because of our size. I'm happier with Lynch than Murray and I see less mistakes with him over Murray. If Lynch doesn't get his bonuses I'm good with that as I didn't want Penn extended and we'll need more kayash for next seasons signings like Mack.

9 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Such a bad take. You don't watch the Raiders if you think this is true. He's very good after contact and breaks a lot of tackles. He hasn't been one of the problems with this team, unless you live in the fantasy football world.

Absolutely correct, he simply hasn't been used enough - he's still got the power and agility but for some reason we're using him especially sparingly.

IMHO we should run him a lot more - no point in keeping him fresh for the playoffs if we're not even in the playoffs. He's still the best RB on the team but isn't being used in the most efficient manner unfortunately.

Also, he is totally deserving of a suspension - you simply can't run on the field and even inadvertently shove a ref.

Archived