🏈 Pick #17 is in: OL, Alex Leatherwood, Alabama

RaidersAreOne

Just now, BackinBlack said:

pretty sure I saw Mark right there in the War room, so at the least he was ok with it at the time. 
he isnt firing any of them before the season. 

I know. But I would. Mark is a moron. They all are. We are ran by morons. Biggest joke of a Front Office in the league. Mark hired his hero watching the Raiders back ‘98-‘01. It’s nostalgic to him. It wasn’t a football decision. 

Mark Davis is like a big kid. 

• Like 3

Just now, BayRaider said:

I know. But I would. Mark is a moron. They all are. We are ran by morons. Biggest joke of a Front Office in the league. Mark hired his hero watching the Raiders back ‘98-‘01. It’s nostalgic to him. It wasn’t a football decision. 

The NFL should force a sale to someone that's cash rich and has actually been successful in their life. 

• Like 1

hahah fair enough. 
honestly for as much as our fan base is divided, we are lucky to have a half decent QB who wants to be our QB. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BackinBlack said:

hahah fair enough. 
honestly for as much as our fan base is divided, we are lucky to have a half decent QB who wants to be our QB. 

I genuinely feel for Carr. We've had so much cap space and draft capital since Gruden took over and have wasted it all. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I don't generalize anyone. You shouldn't either...... ever

It’s not that I think he’ll be a horrible player. It’s that I don’t think mayock and gruden know how to maneuver the draft and select players of value. Almost every single one of their picks has been a reach. I understand that sometimes teams rate players differently than the media does but when you’re consistently way off I think there’s an issue. I’ve given the benefit of the doubt the past few drafts but I’m fed up and annoyed now. Also a little drunk so sorry for the rant. 

1 minute ago, jimkelly02 said:

Come on Learherwood is a solid player.... hes a top 45 player.  Parker is pure trash.  AL will absolutely start week 1.

Agreed. Leatherwood is easily an extremely good Guard Day One if they start him there. No where close to Alijah Vera-Tucker, but pretty good. 

Still an absolutely horrendous pick though. Horrendous. 

Agreed. Leatherwood is easily an extremely good Guard Day One if they start him there. No where close to Alijah Vera-Tucker, but pretty good. 

Still an absolutely horrendous pick though. Horrendous. 

Oh yeah the pick is garbage ... but AL is a good player.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Absolutely not but he was the guy they wanted who probably wouldn't have been there in the 2nd so they got their guy. This isn't me endorsing their decision but instead just noting their philosophy. I liked other people as well but Leatherwood is a good player. 

They have been getting their guy. But at what cost.