🏈 Pick #17 is in: OL, Alex Leatherwood, Alabama

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

Move Miller to RT.  Miller is not an elite LT.

And move who to LT???? Leatherwood is going to have a hard enough time playing RT. His best position in the NFL is a Guard. Read my above post. Have you let yourself fall for the Justification Process as well? Leatherwood will be an Average or Below-Average RT, or a solid Guard. 

He’s not much of an OT. 

Same with Mayock/Gruden thinking Bowden was a RB, while every other Front Office, and all fans, clearly saw he was a WR. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

And move who to LT???? Leatherwood is going to have a hard enough time playing RT. His best position in the NFL is a Guard. Read my above post. Have you let yourself fall for the Justification Process as well? Leatherwood will be an Average or Below-Average RT, or a solid Guard. 

He’s not much of an OT. 

Same with Mayock/Gruden thinking Bowden was a RB, while every other Front Office, and all fans, clearly saw he was a WR. 

I was saying we should've traded #17 for Orlando Brown.

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Every team in the league passed on Myles Jack and Darius Leonard in the 1st round too before they were early 2nd round picks. Wonder how they feel about that now. 

You don't understand **** as usual.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Same thing with thinking Muse was an NFL player. 

Good god it never ends with you lol why do you even spend your time posting on these boards if its all doom and gloom? Consistently going out of your way to bring up negative things that don't even have anything to do with the topic you're responding to...being negative 24/7 has to be tiring right? Every single post is the same old shtick. There are 31 other NFL teams out there who are better than this franchise according to your narrative. Go enjoy their successes. 

I see people complaining about the justification period for fans. I for one get sick of hearing the same old uber negative, the world is going to end crap. You can't get upset at others when they are at least trying to look at the positives rather than feeding into the toxic attitude after a questionable selection. God forbid people look for things to get excited about. It's like someone died and instead of trying to reminisce on the good times, we have to focus on the fact something bad has happened. Raider nation is a fickle beast.

• Like 4

Just now, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Good god it never ends with you lol why do you even spend your time posting on these boards if its all doom and gloom? Consistently going out of your way to bring up negative things that don't even have anything to do with the topic you're responding to...being negative 24/7 has to be tiring right? Every single post is the same old shtick. There are 31 other NFL teams out there who are better than this franchise according to your narrative. Go enjoy their successes. 

You're right, Leatherwood is a beast, great selection. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

You're right, Leatherwood is a beast, great selection. 

lol I figured this would be the comeback. There is such a huuuuuuge middle ground between where you are at and where you think I'm at. In no world am I saying Leatherwood is a "beast". I'm saying let's see what happens. The kid obviously has the tools and pedigree to succeed in the NFL and I know jack sheet about the OL position so I hope those who get paid to make these kind of calls did the right thing. But bringing up something negative in every single damn post you make is tiring man. It's okay to admit you aren't sure how things will turn out, the unknown isn't bad, it's just that, unknown. 

• Like 2

Just now, CaliforniaKid7 said:

lol I figured this would be the comeback. There is such a huuuuuuge middle ground between where you are at and where you think I'm at. In no world am I saying Leatherwood is a "beast". I'm saying let's see what happens. The kid obviously has the tools and pedigree to succeed in the NFL and I know jack sheet about the OL position so I hope those who get paid to make these kind of calls did the right thing. But bringing up something negative in every single damn post you make is tiring man. It's okay to admit you aren't sure how things will turn out, the unknown isn't bad, it's just that, unknown. 

We have a lock down corner in Arnette, a premium edge rusher in Ferrell, a dominant safety in Abram, and now a bookend RT in Leatherwood, and a Tyreek Hill clone in Ruggs. Lets get it, no excuses baby. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

We have a lock down corner in Arnette, a premium edge rusher in Ferrell, a dominant safety in Abram, and now a bookend RT in Leatherwood, and a Tyreek Hill clone in Ruggs. Lets get it, no excuses baby. 

Yup same old stuff. Appreciate the back and forth but I'm all done here. Hope you find some small joy in the season and the negative persona you put out isn't how you are in real life. Peace. 

1 minute ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Yup same old stuff. Appreciate the back and forth but I'm all done here. Hope you find some small joy in the season and the negative persona you put out isn't how you are in real life. Peace. 

I hope it works out.