🏈 Pick #17 is in: OL, Alex Leatherwood, Alabama

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

He has an A++++ athletic profile. And he can move in the run game. But I refuse to believe this was a good pick. I just can't.

He doesn't seem to suck, but he certainly sounds like another staple Raider reach. This is another Tom Cable pick for sure. The fact he has so much sway is worrisome. He seemingly did very well with Kolton Miller so I pray to god Leatherwood has similar success.

Again, I don't hate the player. I am just so disappointed and frustrated with the value. Every. Single. Year. Talk about over drafting, could have traded down, a round or two too early, etc. 

In the second round this is a very nice selection. Middle of the first round it's a kick in the balls.

• Like 3

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Again, I don't hate the player. I am just so disappointed and frustrated with the value. Every. Single. Year. Talk about over drafting, could have traded down, a round or two too early, etc. 

In the second round this is a very nice selection. Middle of the first round it's a kick in the balls.

He’ll be a great guard or below-average to average RT, so I agree he’s not gonna bust, and I don’t hate him as a player. But wow. We could have traded up to 39-40 in the 2nd Round and EASILY could of have still grabbed him.