🏈 Pick #17 is in: OL, Alex Leatherwood, Alabama

RaidersAreOne

Lol good to know the other forum I visit isn't the only overly dramatic place.

Leatherwood is a good player who probably wouldn't have been there in the 2nd. They wanted their guy and got him. Excellent run blocker and didn't give up many sacks in the SEC. He's got things to work on but we got a great OL coach. I preferred Darrisaw but whatever. He'll be a day 1 starter. 

1 minute ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Leatherwood is a good player who probably wouldn't have been there in the 2nd. They wanted their guy and got him. Excellent run blocker and didn't give up many sacks in the SEC. He's got things to work on but we got a great OL coach. I preferred Darrisaw but whatever. He'll be a day 1 starter. 

I envy your optimism. Was he the 17th best player in the draft? That's my biggest issue. I don't think he was.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

“Good player” “wouldn’t have been there in the” yeah yeah I’ve heard this all before. Turns out all those picks were reaches just like we thought.