๐Ÿˆ Pick #17 is in: OL, Alex Leatherwood, Alabama

RaidersAreOne

On 5/5/2021 at 6:56 PM, Humble_Beast said:

honestly Jacobs isn't that much better than Sanders or David Montgomery. Those 3 players are going always be compared, interesting to see what they do in year 3. Damian Harris and Myles Gaskin starting to emerge as well. So far Jacobs values looks like it should have been day 2. Let's see if he has bounce back year, but those 5 Rbs all close.ย 

Lol

7 hours ago, NYRaider said:

2020ย 

Jacobs: 306 touches, 1,306 yards, 12 TD

Montgomery: 301 touches, 1,508 yards, 10 TDย 

I would never draft a RB in the 1st personally. Always gonna find similar production in the 3rd. Sure, Jacobs is cool for those premium violent highlights... but production is production. I swear McKenzie/Gruden/Mayock all draft by highlights or something. Karl Joseph, Johnathan Abram, Josh Jacobs, Damon Arnette, if he looks "violent" or "feisty" draft him!

i dont know much of Montgomery outside ofย stats. But i will say that not all yards are created equal. Jacobs does a great job of always keeping us ahead of the chains and converting on short yardage situations. He keeps the offense rolling.ย 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Geezy said:

i dont know much of Montgomery outside ofย stats. But i will say that not all yards are created equal. Jacobs does a great job of always keeping us ahead of the chains and converting on short yardage situations. He keeps the offense rolling.ย 

I read somewhere, probably Josh Dubow, saying that we were terrible at converting third and short.ย  Just wanted to throw that out.ย  I honestly blame our OL and Jacobs really.ย  I don't think either of them were really clicking on all cylinders last season.

1 hour ago, Turnobili said:

ย 

I saw a comment by someone saying this is just the Raven's way of saying "No, we didn't want him in the first." Even though they clearly did.ย  They don't want to admit that insider information may have been leaked.

1 minute ago, Jerry said:

I saw a comment by someone saying this is just the Raven's way of saying "No, we didn't want him in the first." Even though they clearly did.ย  They don't want to admit that insider information may have been leaked.

could be

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

"His belief"? I've never seen a media member infer a grade for an NFL team.

My belief means itโ€™sย Peter Kings thinking nothing more then that. If your gonna bash the pick you will use that to your narrative. If your gonna defend the pick you will use the other reports from multiple people saying that the Ravens wanted him to fit your narrative.ย 
ย 

Just wanna see the guy bully people in the run gameย