Titans Select: 1st Round Pick- Caleb Farley

KingTitan

Just now, titans0021 said:

The physical, aggressive man defense is obviously the goal.

Can’t hate it. Tired of seeing a defense full of soft *** players and playing so much soft zone bs. Still don’t expect much to change with these bozos running the defense but at least their finding some dawgs finally. Farley is a ballhawk.

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

Can’t hate it. Tired of seeing a defense full of soft *** players and playing so much soft zone bs. Still don’t expect much to change with these bozos running the defense but at least their finding some dawgs finally. Farley is a ballhawk.

Yeah, I get it. I guess the argument I could try to make is that if we’re just playing man and press, there’s only so much the coaches can do to screw it up since the assignments are so simple.

8 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

The physical, aggressive man defense is obviously the goal.

I think he's a more natural off-man corner, driving on the ball, instead of a physical corner that presses at the line. Either way, I love the pick.

29 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

The back scares me but the talent is undeniable. If he’s healthy, it’s like Jeffery Simmons part 2.

20 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I expected us to go safe after last year’s debacle, but I respect it. Chasing pure talent. And at least the concerns are injury related and not human garbage related.

Yeah, it seems that taking risk with injuries is something they’re willing to do. Did it with Corey Davis, Landry, and Simmons.

Character risks? Probably not for a while.