Titans Select: 1st Round Pick- Caleb Farley

KingTitan

1 hour ago, 615finest said:

His swag and confidence reminds me of AJ which our defense definitely needs but AJ has a point. 

i suspect those two are gonna get along well. AJ should be a good influence on him

Meh, I'm fine with him talking smack.  He has elite measurables and what looks like a great work ethic.  It does remind me of AJ Brown when he entered the league.

He'll probably be able to back it up.  Especially with Janoris Jenkins potentially still being CB1.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Daniel said:

Meh, I'm fine with him talking smack.  He has elite measurables and what looks like a great work ethic.  It does remind me of AJ Brown when he entered the league.

He'll probably be able to back it up.  Especially with Janoris Jenkins potentially still being CB1.

exactly.. i think there may be growing pains with him... but i wouldnt be suprised if he hit the ground running, like a bat out of hell. he WANTS to be great.. he's what titans fans hoped for in adoree. crazy athlete but didnt have that dog.. farley has malcom butler's dog, but is a superior athlete to adoree.. best of both worlds..

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Airness McNairness said:

exactly.. i think there may be growing pains with him... but i wouldnt be suprised if he hit the ground running, like a bat out of hell. he WANTS to be great.. he's what titans fans hoped for in adoree. crazy athlete but didnt have that dog.. farley has malcom butler's dog, but is a superior athlete to adoree.. best of both worlds..

Yeah. And Farley is way bigger than Adoree too.

I would love to see some more smackish talk between him and Brown, honestly. They seem to both be the kinds of players that would thrive having an on-team rival.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Daniel said:

Yeah. And Farley is way bigger than Adoree too.

I would love to see some more smackish talk between him and Brown, honestly. They seem to both be the kinds of players that would thrive having an on-team rival.

i was just thinking, i'm not gonna be surprised or mad if we hear about them getting into it in training camp lol