At this point, how many games do we win this season?

Mind Character

With 10 Games left, how many games do we win this season??  

22 members have voted

1. 1. At this point, how many games do we win this season?

It's going to get even darker around here as well as in all other Browns fandom arenas if we don't see progress this Sunday.

People are already calling for Hue, Sashi & Co's head as if Jimmy Haslam's not going to fire from the hip anyway...

With Carson Wentz MVP and Deshaun Watson ROY talk coming to a boil...Tony Grossi is leading the "make them all jump in the lake" hoard as we speak.

What's your prediction of our win total at the end of the year? Reasons?

Status quo? I don't see a win. There are winnable games but we've been favored a couple times already and if we turn the ball over 3 times per game those winnable games are no longer winnable. I'm looking at a 1-31 start for our coach. Breaking records left and right.

It is actually very hard for a team to not win at least 3 games in any season, but I believe we will be extremely lucky to win 1. Even though, every team we play will have a win already marked down in their minds, that overconfidence usually means, they will have very little emotion for the game, when they play us. This overconfidence sets up teams for a possible loss, because it is very difficult to beat a team when you has zero emotional commitment , while the Brown's players will be treating each game like it is the SB, trying to avoid an 0-16 season at all costs.

Remember, if the team goes 1-31 over 2 seasons, everybody will call it the worse team in NFL history and no player wants to be remembered for playing on it. They will be putting out everything they have to win at least 1 game. So, we could actually win 2, but anything more is just a pipe dream!!!

4 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

that is pretty damming. 

So is his coaching.

I thought I had heard it all when he called Kizer's abysmal performance "lights out" until I heard the comments this week that we need to get the ball to Njoku more.

That would necessitate Njoku being on the field more so that he could be targeted.

Maybe Hue needs to send a memo to his OC, oh but wait...he is his OC!

I am beginning to believe the guy does not have all his marbles.

Sadly I don’t see any.  We just are not competitive and we are regressing weekly.  Our most competitive game of the year was against the steelers where a couple of bad plays were the difference, followed closely by the game Gonzales lost for us.

The only hope of winning is Kessler this year.  Hogan and Kizer simply do not have the right stuff.  Kessler may not either.  Our D can’t do it all, and without the offense and special teams taking pressure off of them they likely break sooner rather than later.

59 minutes ago, bruceb said:

So is his coaching.

I thought I had heard it all when he called Kizer's abysmal performance "lights out" until I heard the comments this week that we need to get the ball to Njoku more.

That would necessitate Njoku being on the field more so that he could be targeted.

Maybe Hue needs to send a memo to his OC, oh but wait...he is his OC!

I am beginning to believe the guy does not have all his marbles.

I think he is just in a little over his head. I think being the HC is hurting his ability to run the offense and he is suffering doing either really well. His coach talk spins are just self preservation for the most part which when unrehearsed come off as a little crazy sometimes. It's much easier to just be straight up but not many people do that anymore. Maybe they never did.

Archived