Baltimore Ravens 2021 1st Round Pick - Pick 27 - Rashod Bateman WR Minnesota

drd23

So maybe this is the purple shades talking, but when watching Rashod Bateman does anyone else notice Torry Holt?

Throughout the draft process I felt he compared more so to Michael Crabtree and Michael Gallup, but I think Rashod Bateman actually has a little more speed than what I thought (yet a little less size). I still see Gallup, but if there’s a high end option for Bateman, I could see Tory Holt as a quality comparison... Calvin Ridley is also an interesting comparison that I hadn’t considered either. I’d have to look back over Ridley’s prospect tape, but that’s certainly very interesting.

40 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Throughout the draft process I felt he compared more so to Michael Crabtree and Michael Gallup, but I think Rashod Bateman actually has a little more speed than what I thought (yet a little less size). I still see Gallup, but if there’s a high end option for Bateman, I could see Tory Holt as a quality comparison... Calvin Ridley is also an interesting comparison that I hadn’t considered either. I’d have to look back over Ridley’s prospect tape, but that’s certainly very interesting.

Stefon Diggs, Keenan Allen, and Davantae Adams are the most common comps I've seen for him.

The 2020 tape won't conjure up a Ridley comp, but the 2019 tape and that Pro Day workout will show some similar movement. It's that snappy yet smooth way they run their routes. In the end though I think the Diggs comp might work best.

1 hour ago, DreamKid said:

Stefon Diggs, Keenan Allen, and Davantae Adams are the most common comps I've seen for him.

The 2020 tape won't conjure up a Ridley comp, but the 2019 tape and that Pro Day workout will show some similar movement. It's that snappy yet smooth way they run their routes. In the end though I think the Diggs comp might work best.

That’s a pretty good one. I have been thinking DJ Moore. 

Congrats on the pick gentlemen. Bateman is one of my draft favorites. Would not be surprised if he becomes a Top 10-12 player from this draft and second best WR of the class to Chase. 

Lamar finally has a solid WR1. Along with a deep threat in Hollywood, and a Top 5 TE, he now has one of the best units in the entire NFL. 

• Like 1

https://campus2canton.com/rashod-bateman-keep-the-faith/- Read this if you want to be happy.  Unless you're drafting Bateman in FF, the fantasy component isn't relevant. Take a look at the glory that is his projection to the next level though.

---From an analytics perspective, Bateman is a superstar. His age-adjusted production is unquestioned and among some of the best wide receivers in recent memory. Although these numbers help contextualize his early career production, it can’t be the only way to evaluate prospects. For example, Ja’Marr Chase was competing with Justin Jefferson and sat out his final season. His second season was one of the most dominant in recent memory, given the offensive context.

In today’s NFL, teams value separation and the ability for wide receivers to get open at different depths and against different coverages. According to Matt Harmon, Reception Perception founder, Bateman had a 73.9% success rate against man coverage and a 73.3% success rate against press coverage. An excellent analytics profile, combined with on-field separation, puts Bateman among elite company. The first-round draft capital reflects as much.----

^^^^^^^^^^^

Hisoka | Wiki | Anime Amino

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DreamKid said:

https://campus2canton.com/rashod-bateman-keep-the-faith/- Read this if you want to be happy.  Unless you're drafting Bateman in FF, the fantasy component isn't relevant. Take a look at the glory that is his projection to the next level though.

---From an analytics perspective, Bateman is a superstar. His age-adjusted production is unquestioned and among some of the best wide receivers in recent memory. Although these numbers help contextualize his early career production, it can’t be the only way to evaluate prospects. For example, Ja’Marr Chase was competing with Justin Jefferson and sat out his final season. His second season was one of the most dominant in recent memory, given the offensive context.

In today’s NFL, teams value separation and the ability for wide receivers to get open at different depths and against different coverages. According to Matt Harmon, Reception Perception founder, Bateman had a 73.9% success rate against man coverage and a 73.3% success rate against press coverage. An excellent analytics profile, combined with on-field separation, puts Bateman among elite company. The first-round draft capital reflects as much.----

^^^^^^^^^^^

Hisoka | Wiki | Anime Amino

One of my favorite characters of HunterXHunter. I love chaotic neutral characters and dude is about the most chaotic neutral character I’ve ever seen...😆

He’d legitimately be all in on Bateman in some mashup universe where Bateman existed within the anime. “Yes... yes... I want Bateman soo much!!!! But the fruit is not yet ripe. I will simply have to wait until he develops with Lamar... and then he will be ALL MINE!!!” 🤡

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

One of my favorite characters of HunterXHunter. I love chaotic neutral characters and dude is about the most chaotic neutral character I’ve ever seen...

Overall HxH was/is pretty meh for me, but Hisoka is definitely an example of a classic anime character. Motivations-Personality-Abilities-Story-Design all aspects near perfectly interwoven for Hisoka. I mean, him calling his Bungee Gum substance his 'love'..... that's some next level stuff right there 😂.

Also, dude ended his text messages with a personal emoji representing him. How could anyone not appreciate that? 

Joe (is playing Monster Hunter Rise 🐲) on Twitter: "Caution. I may start  over-using #Hisoka's emoji signature. ⭐️—_—💧 http://t.co/NnDp2drcqg"