Round 1: Pick #29; Eric Stokes, CB, Georgia

Packerraymond

42 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

The disagreement comes from your first paragraph.  They did not show that promise.

Cause both rookies had sucked the whole time.

Daniels yes, Perry no. 

I'm a part of this fanbase.

Yikes man. You are just flat out wrong. It's laughable you don't think you're using hindsight too lol

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

Yikes man. You are just flat out wrong. It's laughable you don't think you're using hindsight too lol

Nothing I have said is wrong.

And I 100% thought we should have re-signed Hayward at the time.  Especially when I saw the contact numbers.  So no hindsight either.

Just now, R T said:

And 5 years from now there will be some dude claiming he was all for re-signing King because Stokes 'sucked the whole time'. 

There's always something like that.

I know King might end up hurt but I do really think he could be a pretty big positive if he isn't. Some people think he's just junk and some think he's always hurt and some see both being true but I still have some faith. 

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Said the narcissist

Resorting to name calling?  How cute.

1 minute ago, R T said:

And 5 years from now there will be some dude claiming he was all for re-signing King because Stokes 'sucked the whole time'. 

Won't be me.  I love Stokes.

Just now, HighCalebR said:

I just went to the superspreader event: Sturgis edition, sunday was a real swamp *** day.

I believe it. I've been in the house two days in a row. Stomach all ****ed again. But at least avoided any heat

3 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Burnett probably trusted the MVP of the league to be able to get 20 yards of offense.  

No part of me blames Burnett to be clear. Just he had 20 yards, and we would have won the game if he took them - I would have done the same thing. Felt the same (like Burnett) when it happened. Not sure why that play stuck with me. Was more about how ridiculous that loss was, like if Hawk takes the punter on the fake, if Haha doesn't absolutely blow the 2 point conversion. The probability in the 4th reached unheard of numbers to lose, it's one of the worst losses in NFL history.   

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I mean, we can all see it. It's not name calling to point out that somebody who says "nothing I said is wrong" in a discussion where literally EVERYONE else recognizes you are wrong is textbook narcissism.

1.  You making up a justification doesn't change the fact it is name calling.

2.  You need to look up the definition of literally and everyone.

Nice trolling effort though.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

1.  You making up a justification doesn't change the fact it is name calling.

2.  You need to look up the definition of literally and everyone.

Nice trolling effort though.

Literally everyone else in this discussion thinks you're wrong. I used those words accurately.