Day 2 NFL Draft Discussion

zelbell

1 minute ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

So wait you watched a fictional movie and was expecting it to be realistic? Lol it’s a movie. If it said at the beginning of the movie “this is based off real events” I would get your arguments. It was enjoyable to watch.

Have you seen a drama before? They're full of realism. Draft Day isn't a comedy so I don't get your point. Glad you can get your rocks off to a pandering piece in Browns' colors, but I'll stick to good movies thanks. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Have you seen a drama before? They're full of realism. Draft Day isn't a comedy so I don't get your point. Glad you can get your rocks off to a pandering piece in Browns' colors, but I'll stick to good movies thanks. 

No I’ve never seen a drama but I feel we are about to be in one by definition. My guy out here rating movies rather than just enjoy the simple things in life like hey maybe it is a comedy because our GMs for the 20 years have been an actual comedy and Kevin brought light to your simple mind. It was enjoyable to watch for a browns fan because watching a GM for the browns actually outsmart and do what was best for the team for once was Haley’s comet. Lol 

2 minutes ago, pscottdai said:

Personally feel Machine Gun Kelly is a tool , but got to support the winning the super bowl comment lol

He used to be so good back in like 2010-2012 when he was still local. He got too big and completely changed his music and now he is a emo singer. I havent seen a music person fall off so hard since 50 cent.

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

He used to be so good back in like 2010-2012 when he was still local. He got too big and completely changed his music and now he is a emo singer. I havent seen a music person fall off so hard since 50 cent.

meh it's not the same but it's clearly some blink 182 inspired punk

idk, i like when artists dabble in other lanes