Day 2 NFL Draft Discussion

zelbell

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

We don't believe you.

That you dated a girl, that is.

Another thing you wouldn’t believe is I actually ate sheep brains at a high end restaurant. 

The girl from Alliance was a better experience. 

8 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I'll give this one more shot.

I think this is just a semantics conversation. The rest of us are talking about something different than you are, I would suggest. 

What we (or at least I) mean:

Fiction + good plot/acting/directing = realistic.

Fiction + bad plot/acting/directing = unrealistic.

It's not about whether or not it is fiction, just whether things make sense and are believable to watch as being "possible" (within the parameters of that world in the movie). 

Does that make any more sense? Also, of course we all have our own opinions over how much we enjoyed it (for me it was about a six because it was about the Browns but a dumb movie otherwise).

A post with no emojis approaching @Mind Characterlength...hmmm.

Just now, NudeTayne said:

I agree. I'd be happy if we traded up for him. He's borderline first rounder.

I swear coming into this year he was a projected mid-late 1st rounder and the best OG in the class. I dont think he could have done anything to hurt his stock to still be on the board at the end of the 3rd round.

wtf??? I will say I def. didnt expect Werner and Meyers to be taken above Davis, Browning and to a lesser degree Wade.

10 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I'll give this one more shot.

I think this is just a semantics conversation. The rest of us are talking about something different than you are, I would suggest. 

What we (or at least I) mean:

Fiction + good plot/acting/directing = realistic.

Fiction + bad plot/acting/directing = unrealistic.

It's not about whether or not it is fiction, just whether things make sense and are believable to watch as being "possible" (within the parameters of that world in the movie). 

Does that make any more sense? Also, of course we all have our own opinions over how much we enjoyed it (for me it was about a six because it was about the Browns but a dumb movie otherwise).

This is literally the only point I was trying to make lol 

3 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Another thing you wouldn’t believe is I actually ate sheep brains at a high end restaurant. 

That I can believe.

That you've had sex with a woman?

4d4c5dab224fb82131e996405cb01f71.gif

Edited by DawgX
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

I ate monkey on a stick in a bar in the Philippines while I was in the Navy.  Monkey and San Miguel beer....after not seeing land for 121 straight days.....a pretty damn good combination.

• Like 1