Day 2 NFL Draft Discussion

zelbell

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

More saltiness lol.  Let it out.

You ripping on him during Baker's breakout game vs Cincinnati was a thing of beauty.

Let's just say, I trust AB over akron's witness.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

Is this the speed receiver moment?

Nailed it.

15 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Ive always found it really strange that so many Celebs are Steelers fans though I know dam well none of them are from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 

Weinstein is a big Steelers fan. Hollywood folks are just big fans of Team Roethlisberger for non-football reasons.

• Like 4

That straight line speed is legit. As most have said, he's raw and needs work. But his sole role this year is gonna be to take the top off and force teams to cover more than 15 yards of the field on most plays. My least favorite pick so far, but I don't hate it.

• Like 4

Just now, NudeTayne said:

Nailed it.

Weinstein is a big Steelers fan. Hollywood folks are just big fans of Team Roethlisberger for non-football reasons.

Once I saw Texans trade up and take Nico it just made sense. They lost fuller. It was a need for us. Had to call it. Lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FGK said:

That straight line speed is legit. As most have said, he's raw and needs work. But his sole role this year is gonna be to take the top off and force teams to cover more than 15 yards of the field on most plays. My least favorite pick so far, but I don't hate it.

My least favorite pick as well, but that's because our first two picks were awesome.

Just now, FGK said:

You will learn to love it. I watched some of their games because I was checking out Seth Williams and Schwartz pooped off the screen at times. It was then I determined Seth Williams is painfully slow and I'd stay away. Schwartz can be great. He has that extra gear.

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

More saltiness lol.  Let it out.

Hes fast. Thats where the skills end with him. He was a projected 5th-6th rounder.

Im all for taking a speedy WR, there just seemed like there was a lot more options out there who provided more football skill instead of being a gadget type player. Might as well just throw Jojo Natson out there if thats what you want.

#endrant

First move of the offseason from Berry I havent been a fan of.

I literally googled the other day the fastest player in the draft and he was #1 and I threw his name out there as a joke a few days ago in the other thread. The Browns actually drafted him lol IN THE 3rd!

Edited by AkronsWitness