Day 2 NFL Draft Discussion

zelbell

27 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

I haven't heard of any of these players.

What I think we should do is only draft the good ones. Leave the bad ones for other teams.

hahaha which is why I just want them to take Wade/Togiai with their 3rd rounders then who cares. Draft all OL for the other 5 picks or whatever.

4 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Im actually just rooting for the Browns to pass on Werner 7x and them not draft a WR just so I can see this forum explode.

I don’t think anyone will explode as long as we get good players.

Check that, bruce will explode if we don’t get JOK.

Everyone else will be ok.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Im actually just rooting for the Browns to pass on Werner 7x and them not draft a WR just so I can see this forum explode.

I'll be fine as long as they get good talent wherever.

You're just a Werner hater and for some inexplicable reason thinks that TUF BORLAND was better. :) 

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

I'll be fine as long as they get good talent wherever.

You're just a Werner hater and for some inexplicable reason thinks that TUF BORLAND was better. :) 

well to be fair, I dont think either one of them are good for the NFL. Good college players, not great pros. 

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I disagree. Tuf wasn't a good college player, at all.

Oh thats not true he was great at beating smaller Big10 teams up against the run. He had great games making plays against WIS over the years

He just cant cover. As somebody who roots for another team as well, Borland is like Josey Jewell. Great at popping guys as a MLB up the middle--just dont ever ask him to do anything besides blast RBs on early downs because hes horrible at everyhing else.

Edited by AkronsWitness

2 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Oh thats not true he was great at beating smaller Big10 teams up against the run. He had great games making plays against WIS over the years

Was he though? Browning, Harrison, and Werner were all clearly better than him, and he was a liability outside of the A gap against pro style offenses.

2 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

He just cant cover. As somebody who roots for another team as well, Borland is like Josey Jewell. Great at popping guys as a MLB up the middle--just dont ever ask him to do anything besides blast RBs on early downs because hes horrible at everyhing else.

He can't do anything in space. I think he ends up being a great coach someday. He's the worst 3 year starter in OSU history, and it's not close.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Was he though? Browning, Harrison, and Werner were all clearly better than him, and he was a liability outside of the A gap against pro style offenses.

He can't do anything in space. I think he ends up being a great coach someday. He's the worst 3 year starter in OSU history, and it's not close.

Right, thats what Im saying lol Hes useless unless he is trying to stop a run up the middle on early downs.