2021 Draft Thread - Day #2 Talk

RaidersAreOne

8 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Yeah I wouldn’t be mad at all if we drafted an RT in the 2nd. Or the 3rd. Leatherwood would be pretty dope as a guard. 

right, I like him better as a guard prospect and would put him in a better shot to be a stud. if he became a pro bowl guard, not a bad pick. Remember how hard it was for Jacobs to run the ball last year. 

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

I'm warming up drafting Cosmi and Leatherwood. At least our right side of the line would be a force, and this draft could be about fixing the line for the next decade 

Exactly. Basically the “OL” draft. Have a Top 5 OL again and use all seven picks on D next year. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Exactly. Basically the “OL” draft. Have a Top 5 OL again and use all seven picks on D next year. 

I'm trying to make sense of it. lol watch them reach for a FS with 25 year old Grant  or Shaun Wade lol... they could be thinking of defense will be better after free agency and adding Bradley

Edited by Humble_Beast

A lot of guys I'd be happy with at this pick. Players I would NOT be happy with that I could see us reaching for IMO...

-Sean Wade

-Jackson Carman

-Andre Cisco

-Any QB (maybe Mond with our last pick but I still wouldn't love It)

-Ar'Darius Washington (I shouldn't feel the need to list him but you never know)

1 minute ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

A lot of guys I'd be happy with at this pick. Players I would NOT be happy with that I could see us reaching for IMO...

-Sean Wade

-Jackson Carman

-Andre Cisco

-Any QB (maybe Mond with our last pick but I still wouldn't love It)

-Ar'Darius Washington (I shouldn't feel the need to list him but you never know)

Agreed. Washington and Carman would be huge reaches at 48. 

So, naturally, they will be the pick.