2021 Draft Thread - Day #2 Talk

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, massraider said:

I would love JOK, but a 215 pound LB is simply not the kind of player Gruden and Mayock have shown any interest in.

They have preached size since Day 1. 

At his pro day he was 223lbs...him with a trade up..and Richie Grant..with the other 3rd and a 5th might get him in the 2nd rd also...i can hope

You guys see Warren Sapp on working with Christian Barmore lol?

“I had a chance to get him on the football field and walk him through the five steps to the quarterback, and if they’re telling me that this is a first round guy then Aaron Donald really did get blocked 70 percent on the double teams,” Sapp said. “I just promise you this, if these eyes right here that you’re looking at are telling a lie about talent, then shoot me. I won’t talk anymore football. If this kid’s a first-round pick then I won’t talk football (on social media) for a full year. I won’t make a tweet or an Instagram post unless the kids’ playing sports. It’s nothing personal, but I’ll take off a whole year if Barmore is a first-round pick.”

Sapp discussed some of the details about what went wrong with Barmore’s session with the QB Killa.

“I got up at 5:30 a.m. and drove to Tampa to get there by 10:30 a.m.,” Sapp said. “I threw my hat and my lovely ROKA sunglasses . . . I’ve thrown my hat and my sunglasses, and at one point I’m sitting there like, ‘Do this,’ and he’s doing something else. To the point where another person said, ‘You’re not doing that,’ and he looked at both of us like, ‘What?’ So I tried it one more time, and then when he didn’t do it that time I picked up my glasses and my visor and I walked off. I didn’t say another word to anybody. I just left.”

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

This baseless faith in Cable is incredible, he got ran out of town in Seattle for destroying their OL. Yes, Kolton Miller has improved under him, but who else has? Parker has been a complete bust and guys like Incognito, Hudson, Brown, and Jackson were all either here before he got here or proven high quality players already. 

Denzell Good was a nobody before Cable and everyone seems to love him now. Seems like James is developing under him as well, although, well have to wait and see on that once. 

Edited by Geezy

1 minute ago, Geezy said:

Denzell Good was a nobody before Cable and everyone seems to love him now. Seems like James is developing under him as well, although, well have to wait and see on that once. 

Having Hudson, Jackson, Incognito, and Brown who are all Pro Bowl level players would make any OL coach look good.