Jump to content

2021 Draft Thread - Day #2 Talk


Recommended Posts

I have zero faith in Richie being healthy can you imagine, god forbid, Kolton gets hurt.

Parker - Simpson - James - Good - Leatherwood

That may be the worst OL in the history of the franchise. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

I have zero faith in Richie being healthy can you imagine, god forbid, Kolton gets hurt.

Parker - Simpson - James - Good - Leatherwood

That may be the worst OL in the history of the franchise. 

Take out the top two OL from almost any starting OL across the league and it will look like this. What does this prove? That our backups aren't as good as our starters? Mind blowing. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Take out the top two OL from almost any starting OL across the league and it will look like this. What does this prove? That our backups aren't as good as our starters? Mind blowing. 

Richie is 40 coming off of an Achilles injury, based on Cable's comments earlier in the off-season he might not even make the team. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NYRaider said:

Richie is 40 coming off of an Achilles injury, based on Cable's comments earlier in the off-season he might not even make the team. 

get this, we drafted John Simpson in the 4th round last year. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NYRaider said:

I love the hope and optimism of you boys but this team is not looking that great. 

Someone please do a wellness check on @big_palooka I have his Leatherwood jersey ready.

He posted in the Leatherwood thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Geezy said:

get this, we drafted John Simpson in the 4th round last year. 

And what has he proven in the NFL? Andre James has a 1.9/100 pass blocking grade in 100 career snaps. Carr better be practicing boot legs to the left for the next 3 months every day all day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Richie is 40 coming off of an Achilles injury, based on Cable's comments earlier in the off-season he might not even make the team. 

It wasn't an Achilles injury he had a loose bone chip that was removed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I expect Moehrig to be gone the first 3-4 picks, also had Barmore #40 to the Broncos in my Final Mock and still think he goes there, and think JOK will go before Pick 40. Ojulari also has medical concerns. 
 

With those four likely off the board, I really want Jevon Holland. He has grown on me much more than Richie Grant. 
 

Although I’m sure Jon will love that Grant is 24. 

Edited by BayRaider
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

And what has he proven in the NFL? Andre James has a 1.9/100 pass blocking grade in 100 career snaps. Carr better be practicing boot legs to the left for the next 3 months every day all day.

im saying theres depth, and he looked solid when he did play. Guys get better after year 1. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dessie said:

We’re complaining about taking an OL in the 1st and now we want another one in the 3rd? I don’t get the logic tbh, 5th or 6th I would but next few picks need to be defense imo. We need quality and depth on D before more OL. 

If one of the really talented interior OL slip, we get a good value for future starter. One could be had in the 4th as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...