Aaron Rodgers Watch Thread

BayRaider

2 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

I think Ferrell is going to become a captain, partly Gruden/ Mayock trying to make it look like a better pick,
but also, Ferrell while not the best, does his job. Which is what a captain needs to do first at foremost. 

Cant see them giving it to Yannick, but i guess Collins was first year with team and he got it so maybe. 
Maxx, doesnt set and hold the edge enough, over pursuits, which can really hurt us at times. 

literally no one else on D I can think of getting it haha. 

Waller on O?

I would like Waller to step up.  I was thinking possibly Kwit at LB with him holding down the green dot.  Only other player I could think of.  I wouldn't mind Yannick though, he's already arguably our best player on defense.

• Like 1

Just now, Jerry said:

I would like Waller to step up.  I was thinking possibly Kwit at LB with him holding down the green dot.  Only other player I could think of.  I wouldn't mind Yannick though, he's already arguably our best player on defense.

I think Hayward is a logical choice to be a captain as a veteran with a ton of experience under Bradley. 

• Like 3

Just now, NYRaider said:

I think Hayward is a logical choice to be a captain as a veteran with a ton of experience under Bradley. 

Yea that is a good call, vet leader on a young D. Def makes sense. 

1 minute ago, Jerry said:

Kwit as green dot makes sense as well, captain of the D. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

So something like DC, Waller, Kolton Miller, Yannick, Kwit, and Hayward.  I would prefer 3 offense and 3 defense but I know we have to have our special teams war daddy captain or Jon Gruden will pucker his butt cheeks for the entire season and explode.

2 minutes ago, Jerry said:

So something like DC, Waller, Kolton Miller, Yannick, Kwit, and Hayward.  I would prefer 3 offense and 3 defense but I know we have to have our special teams war daddy captain or Jon Gruden will pucker his butt cheeks for the entire season and explode.

I think we'll have at least one special teams captain. Probably Cole or Carlson. 

• Like 1