Day 2: Rounds 2 and 3

Titans fan 617

I’m driving the Elijah Moore train until the tracks are gone!!!

I’m still iffy on Rondale Moore, he just seems like more of a gadget player then WR. I’d still be ok with him tho.

Terrace Marshall, Tylan, and Dyami I’d be ok with as well. 

On defense I’d take Moehrig, grant, JOK, or Aleez..

What if Barmore is still there?

Just read a mock and they have the Titans going:

53. Tennessee: Tylan Wallace, WR, Oklahoma State

85. Tennessee: Walker Little, OT, Stanford

100. Tennessee: Cameron McGrone, LB, Michigan

Edited by lamont

2nd

WR

Elijah Moore

Rondale Moore

Terrace Marshall

Dyami Brown

Amon-Ra St. Brown

OT

Teven Jenkins

Liam Eichenberg

Sam Cosmi

Dillon Radunz

TE

Pat Freiermuth

EDGE

Joseph Ossai

Carlos Basham

Azeez Ojulari

DL

Christian Barmore

Levi Onwuzurike

LB
Pete Werner

3rd

WR

Amari Rodgers

TuTu Atwell

Nico Collins

Dwayne Eskridge

Tylan Wallace

TE

Brevin Jordan

Tommy Tremble

Hunter Long

OT

Spencer Brown

Jalen Mayfield

Brady Christensen

OL

Landon Dickerson

Trey Smith

EDGE

Quincy Roche

Patrick Jones

Ronnie Perkins

Rashad Weaver

Jordan Smith

DL

Daviyon Nixon

Jay Tufele

Alim McNeil

LB

Baron Browning

Jabril Cox

Nick Bolton

Edited by ttitansfan4life
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I’m still iffy on Rondale Moore, he just seems like more of a gadget player then WR. I’d still be ok with him tho.

I’m somewhat split on Rondale Moore too. On one hand I’m with you in thinking he’s a bit of gadget guy more  than a pure WR. On the other hand, a part of me thinks he could be a poor man’s Steve Smith with his athleticism and toughness for his diminutive size. Is he closer to Tavon Austin or a Steve Smith type is the question? I love him as a player though,

If we do draft Rondale, I kinda hope we double up at WR with a guy like Cornell Powell in the 4th or 5th.

56 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I’m somewhat split on Rondale Moore too. On one hand I’m with you in thinking he’s a bit of gadget guy more  than a pure WR. On the other hand, a part of me thinks he could be a poor man’s Steve Smith with his athleticism and toughness for his diminutive size. Is he closer to Tavon Austin or a Steve Smith type is the question? I love him as a player though,

If we do draft Rondale, I kinda hope we double up at WR with a guy like Cornell Powell in the 4th or 5th.

He has 170 yards and 2 TDs against Ohio State, as a freshman, playing in the slot. He's neither Smith nor Austin IMO, but he has the skill set to be a true elite slot WR. 

I'll just put this out there, but I want Rondale way more than I want Elijah.

43 minutes ago, Andrei01 said:

He has 170 yards and 2 TDs against Ohio State, as a freshman, playing in the slot. He's neither Smith nor Austin IMO, but he has the skill set to be a true elite slot WR. 

I'll just put this out there, but I want Rondale way more than I want Elijah.

He has incredible RAC ability and seems to catch well too.

I love Rondale. He is a hard worker in the weight room. FAST. And he looks fast in games. 
I love Elijah too, but he doesn't look as fast as Rondale.  Elijah is the better WR now. Rondale to me is the better athlete. 

Just ran the PFF Mock Draft simulator and Elijah Moore was there in the 2nd for us! :) 

1- Farley

2- Elijah Moore

3- Brady Christiansen-OT- BYU
3- Tommy Tremble- TE- Norte Dame

4-Malcom Koonce-Edge Buffalo

5-Josh Palmer-WR-UT

6-Derrick Barnes-OLB/LB- Purdue

6- Darrick Forrest- S- Cinncinati

7-Drew Dalmon-C- Stanford 

Right now we still have so many holes on this team that as long as we don't reach for a player I don't think it matters much.   Either Moore's would be fine. But we better come home with a OT in the draft as well today. 

I imagine the pick in the second is going to come down between R Moore, R Grant or J Holland.  Though if Radunz falls to us that would be a nice pick. 

Rondale Moore would be fine.  In the late second, he's a decent value, but I do think he's a step below Terrance Marshall and Elijah Moore.  Especially since the future of our offense is a former teammate of Elijah Moore's, and would be thrilled to have him.

With my player rankings though, it would be hard for me to pull the trigger on any receivers other than Marshall or Moore because that means players of other positions that I like more are there, like Ossai, Basham, Barmore, Nixon, Friermuth, Jenkins, or Trey Smith.  And one of those guys will be there, almost for sure.

We'll have great options, but man, Marshall or Moore would be absolutely perfect here.