Day 2: Rounds 2 and 3

Titans fan 617

3 hours ago, lamont said:

Just read a mock and they have the Titans going:

53. Tennessee: Tylan Wallace, WR, Oklahoma State

85. Tennessee: Walker Little, OT, Stanford

100. Tennessee: Cameron McGrone, LB, Michigan

I saw that one. Based on the players available in their mock, I would rather take Ossai at 53 and then Nico Collins at 100.

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

He has incredible RAC ability and seems to catch well too.

I love Rondale. He is a hard worker in the weight room. FAST. And he looks fast in games. 
I love Elijah too, but he doesn't look as fast as Rondale.  Elijah is the better WR now. Rondale to me is the better athlete. 

I like Rondale more, especially for the type of offense we run. Elijah looks to me like he wastes too much time setting up his routes. Rondale is more plant-and-go.

I'm just going to point out if we don't land Elijah and we draft Joseph Ossai in the second we will have two top guys in Farley/Ossai that are well known for being incredibly hard workers that absolutely love football. Right up JRob's alley and after last year's debacle, an incredibly welcome addition to the squad. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

I'm just going to point out if we don't land Elijah and we draft Joseph Ossai in the second we will have two top guys in Farley/Ossai that are well known for being incredibly hard workers that absolutely love football. Right up JRob's alley and after last year's debacle, an incredibly welcome addition to the squad. 

Ossai is definitely a guy they’d fall in love with. Relentless motor and just loves football. Plus they’ve met with him numerous times.

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

I know people worry about our WR corps, but if we draft Ossai, our defense should be worlds better than it was last year. Landry by himself to Landry, Dupree, and Ossai is tempting as hell.

If our D takes a huge step forward, the scoringest offense in the league can afford a step back.

10 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I know people worry about our WR corps, but if we draft Ossai, our defense should be worlds better than it was last year. Landry by himself to Landry, Dupree, and Ossai is tempting as hell.

If our D takes a huge step forward, the scoringest offense in the league can afford a step back.

Yeah as much as I love Elijah Moore, I think that we can find a similar skillset in the 3rd round in Amari Rodgers or Tylan Wallace. I think Ossai sitting there at our pick in the second would be too good to pass up. Draft Ossai in the second and come back around in the third with an Amari Rodgers or Tylan Wallace, and you're still getting a speedster slot guy that can beat teams over the top. I also like Demetric Felton from UCLA, but I think he's a little more raw at WR than Rodgers and Wallace. I don't know if the pass rusher we can land in the third round would be of the same immediate impact as Ossai could be for us.