2021 Day 2 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!!!)

CWood21

I’m expecting me a move up in round 2. Maybe into the early 50’s. I’m hoping they go OT with Radunz, Cosmi, or Eichenberg. If JOK or Cox are available I wouldn’t mind either of them. IDL is going to end up getting addressed late I think with some like Tonga. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

You like Terrace Marshall Jr or Amon-Ra St. Brown?

Why is St. Brown not being talked about more.

Former number 1 recruit

Great blood lines

Vert jump 88%

Broad jump 90%

3-cone 71%

4.61 40, is that real???

Produced at USC

5 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Why is St. Brown not being talked about more.

Former number 1 recruit

Great blood lines

Vert jump 88%

Broad jump 90%

3-cone 71%

4.61 40, is that real???

Produced at USC

He doesn't fit numbers wise for the Packers WR prospects, but put that aside for a second and ask yourself, do you want the drama of creating a situation where you are cutting one brother to keep another? Their are enough other option out there that they don't need that inhouse drama. 

Just now, pgwingman said:

OK, so who do we waste our third round pick on tonight?

Degura, Sternberger, Burks, Adams, Fackrell, Montgomery, Thorton, Richrod all felt like reaches or at least positions of need. 

Who you got this year?

Im hoping a good old fashioned Purdue Moore tumble, and trade up for him to mid round 3.  I am comfortable with grabbing him there.  Seems an appropriate point to trade up for someone like him

5 minutes ago, HeresAGuy said:

Im hoping a good old fashioned Purdue Moore tumble, and trade up for him to mid round 3.  I am comfortable with grabbing him there.  Seems an appropriate point to trade up for someone like him

Sorry, that's the wrong answer. You have to choose someone who has like a 5th round grade. I'll guess Derrick Barnes, ILB, Purdue

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pgwingman said:

Sorry, that's the wrong answer. You have to choose someone who has like a 5th round grade. I'll guess Derrick Barnes, ILB, Purdue

I like Barnes, think he would be a top end ILB in the Packers scheme. If that was the pick, I would be very good with it. 

So are you judging teams picks based of the grades someone on the internet has assigned to them?

15 minutes ago, pgwingman said:

OK, so who do we waste our third round pick on tonight?

Degura, Sternberger, Burks, Adams, Fackrell, Montgomery, Thorton, Richrod all felt like reaches or at least positions of need. 

Who you got this year?

Isn’t it about time we hit?  Law of averages. 

• Like 1

Just now, R T said:

I like Barnes, think he would be a top end ILB in the Packers scheme. If that was the pick, I would be very good with it. 

So are you judging teams picks based of the grades someone on the internet has assigned to them?

Yes, but I'll be the first to admit that it's pure armchair, amateur, revisionist history.

I'm only highlighting that every year for the last decade, we've taken someone outside of the internet consensus of graded players. And every year I tell myself "oh well, I'm sure they know more than I do". And every year, that player busts.

Just let me be hopeless, man 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MantyWrestler said:

Isn’t it about time we hit?  Law of averages. 

Totally. A 3rd rounder is probably a 10% homerun hit rate anyways, so unless degura and sternburger have career years I'd say we're due for a stud