2021 Day 2 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!!!)

CWood21

15 minutes ago, R T said:

What is wrong with Keke? He is a good player.

He's just another guy. He doesn't move the needle. And if he's the backup plan at all 3 spots, color me not impressed.

This is the kind of thing that puzzles me. We have to have a gadget guy, we have to have 8 TE's, we have to invest heavily at RB, let's get 3 guys that can play Center, but we're good to go with 4 DL, 3 of which suck. Literally blows my mind.

Go take a look at TB's depth chart on the DL. https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/depth/_/name/tb

Edited by cannondale

48 minutes ago, cannondale said:

He's just another guy. He doesn't move the needle. And if he's the backup plan at all 3 spots, color me not impressed.

This is the kind of thing that puzzles me. We have to have a gadget guy, we have to have 8 TE's, we have to invest heavily at RB, let's get 3 guys that can play Center, but we're good to go with 4 DL, 3 of which suck. Literally blows my mind.

Go take a look at TB's depth chart on the DL. https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/depth/_/name/tb

I too would like a DT.  I hope that we can get Bobby Brown, but I suppose that is Gute's prerogative.  

I like the Meyers pick.  We have two players (Jenkins and Patrick) who have played guard and center in the NFL, and we are adding another that can probably do both as well.  We can field:  Turner-Runyan-Meyers-Patrick-Jenkins until Bakhtiari is ready, and we will probably be ok.  

1 hour ago, cannondale said:

Unless Gute thinks Clark, Lowry, and Lancaster can play every single snap, he better pull a rabbit out of his azz today. OT as well

Yea, insane how he continues to ignore the DL with what we have there and I actually like Keke but, we still need at least two more guys there. While I hope for a couple guys on the DL drafted, we better be planning to sign a Sheldon Richardson,Geno Atkins, Jurrell Casey type of free agent.

• Like 1