2021 Day 2 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!!!)

CWood21

Just now, Mr Anonymous said:

These war room celebrations are silly. Some social media savvy kid is going to put a video together in a few years of these idiots falling all over themselves to pat each other on the back for the busts they selected.

Lol!!! I was thinking the same thing. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mr Anonymous said:

These war room celebrations are silly. Some social media savvy kid is going to put a video together in a few years of these idiots falling all over themselves to pat each other on the back for the busts they selected.

Don't be a killjoy. These guys have worked very hard to gather info and follow the players they like for a long time and getting to draft them is a happy moment. Let them have it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chili said:

Don't be a killjoy. These guys have worked very hard to gather info and follow the players they like for a long time and getting to draft them is a happy moment. Let them have it.

Lol. I'm one of the best in the world at what I do too. But every time I get the job done I don't jump up and down like a jackass. Act like you've been there before. Funny thing is, odds are these guys just made a mistake each time they submit a card.

Edited by Mr Anonymous

3 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Lol. I'm one of the best in the world at what I do too. But every time I get the job done I don't jump up and down like a jackass. Act like you've been there before. Funny thing is, odds are these guys just made a mistake each time they submit a card.

May I ask what you do?  Not being a wise *** or anything, I'm genuinely curious.

6 minutes ago, Chili said:

you're the one killing our actual joy of laughing at that idea :(

• Like 1