NFL Draft Day 2 GDT

Forge

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

If we trade back I'm going to be sad. Lol

I'm torn. I think Samuel would be a good pick because I do *not* like the corner class after this. It gets pretty yucky pretty fast in my opinion. Some guys I like later as projects, but I'm thinking of double dipping in that regard. 

Just now, Forge said:

I'm torn. I think Samuel would be a good pick because I do *not* like the corner class after this. It gets pretty yucky pretty fast in my opinion. Some guys I like later as projects, but I'm thinking of double dipping in that regard. 

Yeah I do love samuel but I wouldn't mind going WR with Marshall.

Just now, Forge said:

I also like the corner from Minn. He's the tall, lanky version we usually like. 

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

Yeah I do love samuel but I wouldn't mind going WR with Marshall.

Same with Azeez. Without knowing the situation on his knee, hard for me to say. I don't exactly trust our judgment when it comes to that lol 

Just now, Justone2 said:

What is going on with Moehrig and JOK? 

JOK has to be a fit thing. No idea on Moehrig. I don't think he's as athletic as people want to believe, but he knows out to play the position