NFL Draft Day 2 GDT

Forge

Just now, John232 said:

They do, a lot of people love this guy and apparently this guy killed it in interviews. hopefully he can lock down the IOL.

I will always stan for ND offensive linemen...but it's just a weird fit lol 

Just now, 49ersfan said:

Feels like we're punting on CB. Probably will re-sign Sherm

Like that we're addressing our OL. Guessing he's RG. Is he athletic though? Seems a bit heavier than what we usually draft

We have alot of picks we can trade up but won't be for a impact corner going to be project. Would have rather stayed at 43 and taken Samuel.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I will always stan for ND offensive linemen...but it's just a weird fit lol 

I mean a lot of our OLine picks have been that way though. Both McKivitz and McGlinchey were thought to be better fits for power schemes. I was thinking of going Creed Humphrey in the shadow draft but shied away from him for the scheme fit thing. I really need to stop doing that. 

Haven’t really watched Banks, but hopefully he can come in and lock down that RG spot. I’m super happy to see that we are finally trying to sure up our interior oline. Part of me wonders if Lance really will be sitting. 

2 minutes ago, 49to5er said:

Do you guys think he will start right away? Improve our line right away? 

I would think the thinking here is that he would start at RG and let Brunskill be our versatile backup, which is the best for the team and brunskill.

• Like 3