NFL Draft Day 2 GDT

Forge

1 minute ago, Forge said:

apparently he has crap attitude too, which i didn't know about. so maybe we are dodging a bullet. 

I was also unaware of this. Still some edge players worth picking if we move up. Ossai and Perkins.

Just now, GW21 said:

I was also unaware of this. Still some edge players worth picking if we move up. Ossai and Perkins.

When your early "Are you smarter than pick" doesn't get pick soon after you've made your pick

Sweating Bullets GIF - Sweating Bullets Wet - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 2

Some guys I really like still on the board (not necessarily in 3 and in no particular order): 
Paulsen Adebo

Kary Vincent Jr. 

Joseph Ossai

Ronnie Perkins

Brevin Jordan

Tommy Tremble

Creed Humphrey

Andre Cisco

Caden Sterns

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

I'm not going to lie...don't mind it. Short yardage is a recurring problem for zone based teams. He'll be good in pass protection and it's not like we run that wide outside on every running play. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

When your early "Are you smarter than pick" doesn't get pick soon after you've made your pick

Sweating Bullets GIF - Sweating Bullets Wet - Discover & Share GIFs

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886jmpxew8fo15z9ibxpi

Dang, forgot Boogie was still on the board. That defensive front for Buffalo is going to be impressive. They got Epenesa last year too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I'm not going to lie...don't mind it. Short yardage is a recurring problem for zone based teams. He'll be good in pass protection and it's not like we run that wide outside on every running play. 

This is what I really liked when reading about him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886jmpxew8fo15z9ibxpi

Dang, forgot Boogie was still on the board. That defensive front for Buffalo is going to be impressive. They got Epenesa last year too.

There were like 15 people I wanted to draft, I swear lol. Once Samuel got picked, I was actually hoping we would trade down again. 

• Like 1