NFL Draft Day 2 GDT

Forge

Just now, Forge said:

There were like 15 people I wanted to draft, I swear lol. Once Samuel got picked, I was actually hoping we would trade down again. 

Same. I was really hoping Samuel would fall one more spot. Luckily I recorded my reaction after the Chargers pick. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886j7510yy6n1od5uk9va

• Like 2

Just now, Forge said:

He's on the ground a lot of my biggest issue. If I had a long term issue it's wondering if he's maxed already

And the communication on that line was terrible. It almost looked like our Line last year. 

Give me Humphrey, Dalman or Jackson over Myers any day.

After a promising and great day 1 in draft I‘m coming down to ground after SF pick. There were so much more promising talents on the board...

SF could get Asante Samuel, T. Moehrig, Rondale Moore, all were on the board. I don‘t understand the move we did! It is too much positional pick in my opinion.

And why Banks? I would have prefer Trey Smith, Josh Myers, Humphrey... all can play G and Myers and Humphrey even are able to take C in future when Mack is gone.

i hope Shanahan and Lynch are right with their pick.

Granted Banks doesn't fit our typical lineman, but at least they are addressing it and that makes me happy. We'll see if he was the right one down the line. He looks like a mauler, so I definitely like that kind of grit. 

5 minutes ago, GermanSFFan said:

After a promising and great day 1 in draft I‘m coming down to ground after SF pick. There were so much more promising talents on the board...

SF could get Asante Samuel, T. Moehrig, Rondale Moore, all were on the board. I don‘t understand the move we did! It is too much positional pick in my opinion.

And why Banks? I would have prefer Trey Smith, Josh Myers, Humphrey... all can play G and Myers and Humphrey even are able to take C in future when Mack is gone.

i hope Shanahan and Lynch are right with their pick.

Fair concerns, but I think there was a lot of reporting round Banks, not only being excellent on the field, he extremely Iimpressive off. He’s also just massive, that’s gotta mean so,etching.

trust.