NFL Draft Day 2 GDT

Forge

1 hour ago, Geek said:

I've been a Asante Samuel stan for a while but I get the feeling he's not going to drop to our pick. I'm not a fan of any of the other corners there so give me a mauler right guard at 43. Jenkins, Davis, or even Meinerz would be a great pick here.

But at the end of the day I think Kyle is going to take Amari Rodgers and honestly I would be pretty excited with that pick.

I think you could get one of those o-line guys lower than 43. But if that's what you're looking for I'd think about trading down. Always have to find the right trade partner but 43 should be worth a low 2nd plus a 3rd.

19 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

How can I forget, Dyami Brown!!!!!

Fun side note, whenever I say Dyami's name in my head, the voice is always that of Jeremy Irons in the Lion King when he's dragging out the name of Sarabi. 

Saraaaaaaaaaaaaabiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Dyaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiii

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Fun side note, whenever I say Dyami's name in my head, the voice is always that of Jeremy Irons in the Lion King when he's dragging out the name of Sarabi. 

Your fired

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

For like the majority of draft season, it was Duh-My in my head. No clue why. 

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

Lol 😂

It's hard to tell from this photo if Mac is still walking like he has to poop. Two moments caught on camera last night confirms that he's awkward as hell and probably a little weird. 

1. When Waddle was picked, all of the bama guys came out of their hidey holes to celebrate. When Surtain was taken, Mac did not come out. When Smith was taken, Mac awkwardly half came out and half didn't, which lead to a weird wave where Mac wasn't even looking at him.

2. When Mac was picked, he walked like he had to poop real bad all the way to the podium. 

• Like 3

Just now, NinerNation21 said:

It's hard to tell from this photo if Mac is still walking like he has to poop. Two moments caught on camera last night confirms that he's awkward as hell and probably a little weird. 

1. When Waddle was picked, all of the bama guys came out of their hidey holes to celebrate. When Surtain was taken, Mac did not come out. When Smith was taken, Mac awkwardly half came out and half didn't, which lead to a weird wave where Mac wasn't even looking at him.

2. When Mac was picked, he walked like he had to poop real bad all the way to the podium. 

Might be the best thing I will read all day! Gold of a post. 

• Like 3