NFL Draft Day 2 GDT

Forge

Just now, NinerNation21 said:

Trill Williams or Amon-Ra St. Brown at 102. 

Trill is probably who I am going to take. 

I noticed St Brown earlier, but in truth, there are so many slot guys available that I'll probably pass. He's a bigger slot, but I think he's still a slot guy at the next level. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Mix and match for sure. Sermon and Banks are going to make it interesting on some inside zone and some gap power. This really does seem designed for Lance moving forward. I like it, but honestly I'm just not a fan of Sermon as a prospect. Powerful runner and he'll wear some teams down, but I don't know how explosive he is going to be at the next level. 

Yeah after all the speed he brought here it sure is a break away from it. Not sure it has all to do with Lance but also just with the way the NFL is moving lighter and lighter on defense and keeping teams on their heels running both inside and out. His 3-cone is great which is something that fits our scheme really well.

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Trill is probably who I am going to take. 

I noticed St Brown earlier, but in truth, there are so many slot guys available that I'll probably pass. He's a bigger slot, but I think he's still a slot guy at the next level. 

St. Brown is also a big time yac guy with solid hands and route running. He fits well. 

• Like 1

Just now, NinerNation21 said:

St. Brown is also a big time yac guy with solid hands and route running. He fits well. 

Yeah, but I feel like that's what all the best receivers left are lol. 

• Like 1