NFL Draft Day 2 GDT

Forge

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I bet we trade our remaining 3rd rounder for a 4th rounder and another late pick.

I wouldn't do that though. Limited roster spots so take someone that will make the team and provide depth and keep it moving. 

Going offense again?

I am always on the more picks is more shots is higher chance to strike gold. Get them in the building and see who sticks and while we don't have many clear holes there is a lot of bottom of the 53 spots that should be open for competition. We can easily add a TE, 2 WR's 2 corners a edge and a LB that can make the roster.

Just now, Justone2 said:

4'6 on a pro day really hurts.

I saw a couple of different times so I wasn't sure which was accurate. But I said it earlier...at that size, speed...the best you're hoping for is Diggs, and he ultimately went in the 6th round. I love him as a player, and I'd draft him just because I want guys like him on the roster, but expectations are just so low after that. 

Just now, StevenK said:

Well there goes Perkins

Its one of those picks where I'm confused by why he went so late...a little lack of length, but he should have gone ahead of some picked before him...but ultimately as low as he went, I'm also not torn up about missing out on him either.