NFL Draft Day 2 GDT

Forge

Just now, NinerNation21 said:

Not who I would’ve taken, but he’s one of my favorite nickel corners in the draft. I liked him in the 5th but don’t hate it here.

I think the third is about when I started talking about him in FFMD. 

Quick thoughts

-Interesting that we got a G who's a bit of a mauler and a RB who's a bit of a power runner. Are we switching up the offense a bit? Very interested to see how it all fits together. We have a lot of complementary pieces. I guess the Sermon pick shouldn't have been much of a surprise because we were interested in Najee Harris.

-I assumed Brunskill would be our starting RG. However, with Aaron Banks in the fold, i wonder if we'll move Brunskill to swing T? I feel like thats his best position. We have a new OL coach so lets see if we switch it up. Feels like we killed 2 birds with one stone there

-We've really prioritised the offense so far. I like it, our defense is talented & deep, and we need to support our young QB as best we can. Looking at the talent available and our needs, not sure if we'll add any defenders on day 3. Maybe a LB or DB, but i'm guessing those are gona be special teamers mainly. 

Day 3 priorities for me (all depth) - TE, WR, LB, DB

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GW21 said:

For those of you who haven’t watched Sermon, I think you are going to change your tune on him once you’ve watched some of his tape.

I just don't think he's got the long speed at all. I think he'll be okay, but honestly, kind of reminds me of Gallman lol 

• Like 1