Saints 2021 NFL Draft Results and Discussion:

whodatworm23

34 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

We've had a few undrafted guys that play defense that have given us some solid production over the years. Guys like Junior Galette, Ken Crawley, and most recently Carl Granderson come to mind. 

Galette is a good point. I wouldn't consider Crawley or Granderson significant contributors.

2 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Galette is a good point. I wouldn't consider Crawley or Granderson significant contributors.

As far as undrafted free agents go, I think Crawley has been a solid contributor. Especially early on in his career. He's played in almost 50 games for us (so far). That 2017 season he had was pretty solid for us as our starting #2 CB that season. Maybe not as good as some of those guys offensive guys, but he's had his moments.

Granderson is coming off a 5 sack season in just his 2nd year with us this past season. It would seem he is essentially what you just asked for lol. A young undrafted guy currently making an impact for us with some potential going forward. His past season was pretty much on par with the best season Marcus Davenport has had in several different statistical categories...Sadly we used 2 first round picks on that guy.

Edited by tyler735