TRADE! 38th overall pick Christian Barmore - DT - Alabama

Deadpulse

3 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

Hopefully you are right, he seems to have all the tools to be a very good player. Fingers crossed he puts in the work and doesn't let his talents go to waste

I think Sapp sees all the red flags he had coming out of school

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CP3MVP said:

Sapp is an all time great though

thats what I mean. Barmore has all the tools that Sapp had coming out of Miami and very similar character profile. People tend to see their own faults in others

• Like 1

11 hours ago, m haynes said:

Thank God Collins was just drafted. I can't stand his SLOW JUMP BALL GAME. Last thing we need is another Harry!

ADDED  Ifeatu Melifonwu,tylan wallace. Kenneth Gainwell  would be nice.

The best part is the Texans drafted him.. wonder how much push Caserio had in drafting Harry.. they seem like the exact same player

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crimmage said:

The best part is the Texans drafted him.. wonder how much push Caserio had in drafting Harry.. they seem like the exact same player

Caserio was the issue all along can't wait to finally draft some Pro Bowlers

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

He was my prediction in the first round, so to get him in the 2nd means I love this pick. 

Great value, great positional value too. A soop'd up Adam Butler, for me

Barmore is as good a prospect as Dexter Lawrence / Jeffrey Simmons / Christian Wilkins from the previous years in my opinion.

The fact that he fell to the 2nd in such a weak class where he was easily the top DT is still baffling me. We just got this dude in the SECOND round.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Nex_Gen said:

Barmore is as good a prospect as Dexter Lawrence / Jeffrey Simmons / Christian Wilkins from the previous years in my opinion.

The fact that he fell to the 2nd in such a weak class where he was easily the top DT is still baffling me. We just got this dude in the SECOND round.

Beauty of being aggressive and trading up to the start of the 2nd it’s basically another 1st round pick 

• Like 1

I will say that this is easily my favorite pick of the draft.

I will also say that the last time the Pats traded up in the 2nd round to select a player who was widely considered the best of his class at that position, it was Chad Jackson, so keep things in perspective.