With the 45th pick, the Jaguars select OT Walker Little

pwny

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

At first I thought he would sit but I feel like he is going to start day 1.

With the info from Geoff Schwartz that he's been working with Duke since he and Shaw sat down and decided to opt-out the more I think it's a real possibility.

From a pure talent perspective it's going to be tough for Cam to fend him off based on what I've seen of the guy. Should definitely light a fire at both spots.

11 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

RT over Taylor?

Either that or Cam slides to RT and Little at LT. Has Cam ever played RT before?

Urban has said over and over the T’s need to play better and he isn’t wrong. The interior played damn well last season. Cam was meh and Taylor stunk. I think Taylor may be the odd man out for 2021 at least. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Either that or Cam slides to RT and Little at LT. Has Cam ever played RT before?

Urban has said over and over the T’s need to play better and he isn’t wrong. The interior played damn well last season. Cam was meh and Taylor stunk. I think Taylor may be the odd man out for 2021 at least. 

Considering Cam was drafted 2 years earlier I'm hoping Taylor takes a step forward because the OL usually take some time whereas Cam is running out of time especially if he wants a payday. Someone is sitting, hopefully the competition brings out the best in everyone 

On 5/3/2021 at 12:53 PM, KhanYouDigIt said:

That probably makes sense.  Cam is going to be (or should be) motivated to play well since he is playing on the franchise tag.  If he plays like a scrub this year, sure he will get his money, but he could end up losing a lot on his next contract.  Play well this year and it would be worth a lot of cash to him.

Also, if Taylor is just a dud, he may not have much choice on how he plays. 

Doesn't change my stance that the guy has all the raw tools you look for in that spot. I personally don't give up on players after just two years in the league, although I'm all for added competition to push players.

7 minutes ago, MightyRx said:

The way our Qbs held on to the ball last season, how can you accurately judge our O-line?

Yeah, that along with the games Minshew started where he tries to scramble to make things happen when the pocket is clean wasnt helping.

I'd still say Taylor was poor last year, but the QB situation played a large hand.

1 hour ago, DuvalsKing said:

By ESPN metrics he gave up 18 sacks last yr not 8.. 18 😭.. I tried to tell @.Buzz about Taylor. He’s solid 🤣

That's …. odd. Do you have a link to this? I can't find this anywhere on their site, and I even have ESPN+ and tried looking behind the paywall for this. 

PFF credits him with 8 (link), STATS LLC says 6 (link). I'm particularly confused because ESPN partners with PFF and routinely uses them for their stat collection, so I'm very curious how PFF somehow missed 56% of the sacks he allowed that ESPN found.