2021 2nd Round Pick - 2.44 Kelvin Joseph CB, Kentucky

D82

1 minute ago, Northland said:

I just read that while at LSU Joseph's issue was attitude not talent.  He wanted to get by on his ability alone and didn't want to put the work in and found himself sliding down the depth chart.  Sounds like he has the talent to play and make an impact, but his attitude may break your heart.

Jimmy wouldn’t take this kid that’s for sure.

Just now, cromagnum said:

Jimmy wouldn’t take this kid that’s for sure.

Jerry has always been a gambler that's for sure.  The talent is there with Joseph.  Someone at some point may need to read him the riot act from the sounds of it.

Just now, Northland said:

Jerry has always been a gambler that's for sure.  The talent is there with Joseph.  Someone at some point may need to read him the riot act from the sounds of it.

That’s for sure kid is talented for sure but does he want to play football or is he more concerned about his rap career. Hope he works out but I have my doubts.

Just now, cromagnum said:

That’s for sure kid is talented for sure but does he want to play football or is he more concerned about his rap career. Hope he works out but I have my doubts.

Time will tell.  He's got an opportunity to come to Dallas and see a lot of playing time.