Round 2: Pick 62; Josh Myers, C Ohio State

I'm skeptical this is gonna change the starting OL, at least out of the gate considering how hesitant LaFleur has been to put rookies in the lineup. It took a Lane Taylor injury to get Elgton into the lineup as a rookie, I expect the same with this guy. 

• Like 1

Pick isn’t sexy but it gets the job done and was an obvious need. If you don’t like the pick then take peace in knowing that GB does really well when it comes to addressing that IOL position. In Gute you gotta trust! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I think Myers could play a passable OG.  He's clearly better at C, but I think you could get through a game with him at OG.

That’s good. I don’t know much about him but sounds like he is solid with a good anchor. I would prefer him to slide into center and be there for the foreseeable future. It’s good he has versatility though if the injury bug hits 

3 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Myers will play week 1 (barring injury or something else unforseen).  It might not be at center though.

possible.   Ii think his best spot is OC.

Jenkins and Turner give the versatility to start a few spots.