Round 3, Pick 74: Washington selects CB Benjamin St-Juste, Minnesota

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31660640/surprise-players-know-nfl-minicamps-all-32-teams 

CB Benjamin St-Juste

The third-round rookie was drafted this high for a reason, but he also showed that he might be ready to help sooner than anticipated. St-Juste showed excellent eye discipline and awareness, especially when in zone and passing off receivers leaving his area while picking up others entering. He showed that he was always ready to react, which resulted in numerous plays on the ball. While there were times he was beat, it's not as if he looked lost or out of place. St-Juste's length will help diversify Washington's coverage -- it can match bigger receivers now with two taller corners, St-Juste and William Jackson III. He has to prove he can play press at an NFL level to get more time, but St-Juste got off to a strong start. -- John Keim

• Like 1

On 6/21/2021 at 3:43 PM, ARTMONK HOF said:

I had some skepticism when and where he was selected but from what you see and read about the mini camps he has performed very well. Glad about that especially help was needed in the secondary. 

I think he’s going to be a good one. Rivera and crew have a knack of drafting DBs in the mid rounds and developing them into good starters. I hope that happens for Juice too.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...