🏈 Pick #80 is in: LB/S, Devine Diablo, Virginia Tech

On 5/1/2021 at 11:14 AM, RaiderX said:

Pick reeked of Kam the moment I saw it. Abram better hope Milus can help him turn it around because Bradley is gonna use Deablo.

Guessing they're gonna keep Muse at LB.

Based on reports I think we're planning to move Deablo to WLB full time. And that we probably feel pretty good about our safety group of Moehrig, Abram, Joseph, and Gilipsie.Β 

• Like 1

On 5/4/2021 at 5:54 AM, oakdb36 said:

This is what I said from the very beginning when I was talking about not dropping JOK in the first round. I was saying that one we don’t know if he’s better than MorrowΒ or how much better than Morrow and then I said we can go and find a safety linebacker hybrid somewhere between the 2nd to 4th round

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Saw someone post a link to the mockdraftable website and started looking up players.Β  Saw Deablo and thought I'd share that he's pretty similar to K. Chancellor like everyone has been saying.Β Β 

https://www.mockdraftable.com/player/divine-deablo

Only different I really see is that Deablo is actually more athletic.Β  Just thought I'd share to pass the time until the season starts.