šŸˆ Pick #80 is in: LB/S, Devine Diablo, Virginia Tech

Another project in uncertain times. If we wanted a Will get Cox. I preferred this guy putting Abram on notice. Too many years of crap to give management any leeway. They have to earn it first. POS tv analists

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, G said:

Another project in uncertain times. If we wanted a Will get Cox. I preferred this guy putting Abram on notice. Too many years of crap to give management any leeway. They have to earn it first. POS tv analists

I agree completely

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

Browning, Moses, Cox all looking like they falling to day 3. You made a good decision when the prospects you pass on drop down the board.Ā 

Surprise. The Raiders arenā€™t dumbĀ as everybody thought

1 hour ago, Rich7sena said:

Linebacker is not really a position switch fore Deablo. He played in the box way more than JOK.

He seems to be a better and more fluid athlete than Muse but Muse also played a ton in the box at Clemson.Ā 

So when everybody wantedĀ JOK the thing I kept saying was

1. Ā How do we know heā€™s better thanĀ Morrow?

2. If he is better, how much better is he?

3. Does it make sense to use a first round pick to find out

now Iā€™m going to apply the same questions with this dude

No heā€™s obviously not better than Morrow Right now but he has the potential to be better because heā€™s taller which gives him room to gain muscle and be bigger and heā€™s faster. And thereā€™s no first round risk because we drafted him with one of our third round picks. If you were going to get a linebacker(not named MicahĀ Parsons) in thisĀ draft this was the better wayĀ to do it