Round 3, Pick 82: Washington selects WR Dyami Brown, North Carolina

9 hours ago, TKellion said:

I think they should put Terry and Curtis on the same side and put Dyami on the TE side. With McKissic coming out of the back field. They have to play the entire field

Juicy, I like it! That way it’d be hard to double Terry & Dyami wouldn’t have a FS over the top to stop Dyami from going deep. Our passing game should be great this year as long our QBs just make the right decisions.

• Like 1

Might be the best 3rd Round WR duo anyone has ever seen. 3rd Round WR's develop into starters maybe 10-15% of the time. I usually hate WR's picked in the 3rd Round... the only two I have liked in the 3rd the past 7-8 years have been Terry McLaurin and Dyami Brown, so ironic/crazy they both went to Washington. I had an Early 2nd Grade on Terry and a 1st Round Grade on Dyami. 

Wish you guys success. And hopefully a decent name. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, lavar703 said:

This pick should make up for the AGG debacle last year. I just never expected AGG to look that bad lol

Luckily for AGG is he has another shot. If he took this offseason to really hunker down and works his tail off he has a skill set only maybe Cam Simms has. But we shall see. I think Dax is a wild card. He’s just a football player. Duece and Terry are going to be exciting. So is Curtis. I’m excited to see what we have

• Like 1

On 5/15/2021 at 8:18 PM, lavar703 said:

This pick should make up for the AGG debacle last year. I just never expected AGG to look that bad lol

I never got the AGG hype that so many people had last offseason. I didn’t hate the draft pick, but I also didn’t expect him to come in and be one our top 3 WRs as a rookie either. It’s clear the guy needs development. Yet to be determined if he can develop enough to be one of our last two WRs to make the team. I have a feeling he’s going to be on the practice squad.

• Like 1