Round 3: Pick 85; Amari Rodgers, WR, Clemson

22 minutes ago, MrBobGray said:

nathan fillion castle GIF

Lol? I'm guessing you missed the genesis of "less big" Someone said it to describe the changes in size of practice squads going forward and idk why but I thought it was funny as hell and wanted to use it as often as I could.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Lol? I'm guessing you missed the genesis of "less big" Someone said it to describe the changes in size of practice squads going forward and idk why but I thought it was funny as hell and wanted to use it as often as I could.

Actually that was pretty much a beat for beat replay of my face as I realized...

"My God he's right."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MrBobGray said:

Actually that was pretty much a beat for beat replay of my face as I realized...

"My God he's right."

Ahhhh gotcha lol I thought you were just confused by my pointless **** posting 

4 minutes ago, Norm said:

Ahhhh gotcha lol I thought you were just confused by my pointless **** posting 

Honestly sometimes your pointless **** posting is the only thing that makes sense in this crazy mixed up world.

Besides,

source.gif

• Like 2

On 5/15/2021 at 2:34 PM, incognito_man said:

So let's get this straight...

We have one viewpoint that suggests GB has targeted a 1st round WR

We have a second viewpoint that suggested GB has not

The evidence is such that GB hasn't drafted a 1st round WR and that Gute WILL trade up (including in the first round) for players he really likes

And your conclusion is that the side with evidence that supports their stance is the side that should be subject to ridicule and has the onus of providing additional "proof"? The burden of proof realistically lies with the side making claims that have not actually come to fruition methinks.

It's now what was said, it was how it was said.

This is the time of the year when there's very little to talk about and at the end of the day we debate meaningless facets of certain topics and wind up taking shots at other people. It happened last year about this time, which is why you see the other posters ignoring the spat.

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Just some Senior Bowl highlights while we slog out the offseason. I like guys who dominate the SB and no surprise this coach’s son was one of the most polished route runners there (and probably currently in GB camp). 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tax0W0Sol4M&feature=youtu.be

I know it's a highlight video but I see a lot of Davante in regards to his release and route-running. Route examples 2, 4, and 7. Also, how many times have we seen Davante create the kind of separation Rodgers makes in routes 1 and 6?

Edited by Joe
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Joe said:

I know it's a highlight video but I see a lot of Davante in regards to his release and route-running. Route examples 2, 4, and 7. Also, how many times have we seen Davante create the kind of separation Rodgers makes in routes 1 and 6?

Yep, Adams is elite in terms of his first steps and release. I remember his rookie year saying he asked Cobb if he could “steal” one of his releases. It’s poetic that the son of Cobb’s former coach will now learn under Tae this year and hopefully beyond. Rodgers has all the tools and appears to be wired for success in this type of offense.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2021 at 3:03 PM, Refugee said:

Yep, Adams is elite in terms of his first steps and release. I remember his rookie year saying he asked Cobb if he could “steal” one of his releases. It’s poetic that the son of Cobb’s former coach will now learn under Tae this year and hopefully beyond. Rodgers has all the tools and appears to be wired for success in this type of offense.

Nice highlight reel but being honest, those don't look like NFL CBs he was competing. Whoever #25 is I'd be shocked if he was drafted or in a camp. 

I do like Rodgers though. 

17 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Nice highlight reel but being honest, those don't look like NFL CBs he was competing. Whoever #25 is I'd be shocked if he was drafted or in a camp. 

I do like Rodgers though. 

He was drafted in the sixth.

On 5/21/2021 at 6:54 PM, MrBobGray said:

Honestly sometimes your pointless **** posting is the only thing that makes sense in this crazy mixed up world.

Besides,

source.gif

I'm trying to come up with the word behind 'brazzers' and coming up with nothing. Any ideas ?

Sciencist ?  (not a real word btw)

4 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

I'm trying to come up with the word behind 'brazzers' and coming up with nothing. Any ideas ?

Sciencist ?  (not a real word btw)

It's scientist spelled right? I can see the bottom of the other t

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

With Randall Cobb officially back in the fold, it will be interesting to see what impact he has on Amari’s development. They will certainly compete for snaps but the overall benefit to the young receiver should be real. They share the connection of a former coach who also happened to be Amari’s father. I would assume this might take some of the urgency off of the rookie, letting him concentrate on ST and building up his understanding of playing at this level. I also really want to see what he can do this year, and hopefully he starts to carve out a role while Randall stays healthy and makes good on his contract.