Round 3: Pick 85; Amari Rodgers, WR, Clemson

I said this on the day two thread, but I'll say it here also. He is more good Ty Montgomery than Irvin, he is 5'9 and 212 pounds and a physical runner when he has the ball in his hands.  

• Like 2

Ken Ingalls - Packers Cap  -   The Packers used their 4th round pick (#135) to move up 7 spots in the 3rd round. The Rich Hill value chart suggests a fair trade would have been a whole round later with the Packers' 5th round pick (#173). The Packers must have really wanted to move up for WR Amari Rodgers.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

Ken Ingalls - Packers Cap  -   The Packers used their 4th round pick (#135) to move up 7 spots in the 3rd round. The Rich Hill value chart suggests a fair trade would have been a whole round later with the Packers' 5th round pick (#173). The Packers must have really wanted to move up for WR Amari Rodgers.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886lywclw10d658wbravo

7 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

The Tyler Ervin comp is mostly that teams paid no respect to Ervin's jet motion, but you're going to have to respect Rodgers'

Why do you say that?

Ryan Wood -   Through the pre-draft process, Amari Rodgers says his family kept having the same premonition: "Literally everybody in my family was telling me I was going to the Packers. I was trying to block it out, because I didn't want it to get in my head, and then it didn't happen."