Round 3: Pick 85; Amari Rodgers, WR, Clemson

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

Ross Uglem -  "Since Randall Cobb left, my family felt like they haven't had a slot player like him. Davante, to bring me in and take a little pressure off him will be perfect." Amari Rodgers

I like that attitude 

Its up to MLF to make this work.  You find plays for him.  This guy might be the final nail in the Rodgers-MLF coffin.  

If Rodgers plays his WR trust games, and ignores this gadget guy, who MLF wants to get the ball to,, it may be the end, if it hasn't happened already.  

Ryan Wood -    A sneaky value with drafting Amari Rodgers in third round is special teams. He returned 68 punts at Clemson. "I definitely do not plan on stopping when I'm in the league. I love punt returning so much."

Looks like Packers have their next punt returner.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I can't see the Rodgers/MLF split still being a thing considering how many wide open guys LaFleur schemed up for him last year.

Aaron's beef is with the FO.

I didnt know there was a Rodgers/MLF split.

Wes Hodkiewicz -   Find you someone who looks at you the way Amari Rodgers looks at punt returns: "That’s my bread and butter. I’ve been doing it since Day 1 at Clemson. I definitely do not plan on stopping in the league. I love doing PR so much/look forward 2 the opportunity if they give it to me"

• Like 1

Just now, NFLGURU said:

I think there were issues between MLF and Rodgers running the offense the first year.  They play nice together, but I think it led to Jordan Love being drafted.  

Cool story. I think you are making an assumption.