WK 7: Redskins @ Philadelphia

turtle28

25 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Gingers don’t scare me 

He’s a heck of a football player!! We can beat him we have to frustrate him. He gets sacked but he escapes a lot too. We have to make sure to get home and when we do make the plays when they are there to be made

8 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Disagree, Allen was great and gave us something none of our other DL can give us. He played the most snaps - in both base 3-4 and 4-3 nickel - he took on double teams and got the most attention of anyone along the DL. Stats don’t tell the story with him.

I change my mind we will lose ... eagles aren't an amazing team but they seem less likely to make bonehead mistakes than we do .

allen was ok turtle it wasn't a huge loss in my eyes . I'm excited to see Ryan Anderson get more snaps with AJ getting playing time .

allen will be a pro bowl type player next year .. 

8 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I really miss when ESPN talked about sports and not politics. I just want to hear about the game. Is that really so much to ask for? 

Monday Night Countdown is 2 hours and 15 minutes long. They can only talk about the game for so much of that time.

TBH I liked the stories about what my players are doing in communities and what issues they are passionate about, but maybe that's just me.

18 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Monday Night Countdown is 2 hours and 15 minutes long. They can only talk about the game for so much of that time.

TBH I liked the stories about what my players are doing in communities and what issues they are passionate about, but maybe that's just me.

Good for you. The Chris Long story was cool but then they have to break into the political crap again. I hate politics with every fiber of my being. I watch sports to escape that stuff. 

The story about Wentz and the boy is enjoyable. I like stuff like that. The Kaepernick crap gets old and I don't feel like hearing about it constantly. 

26 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Then shorten the time. 

Archived