49ers select RB Trey Sermon With the 88th Pick in the 3rd round

J-ALL-DAY

Of course Shanny was going to take RB at some point lol. Sermon got more size than the other backs but his patience works in this scheme. 

Definitely looks like this team wants to be more power based compared to the usual Shanny teams. 

21 minutes ago, Forge said:

I was just ‘spending’ my ‘free bets’ on BetMGM to try and recoup my bet on Justin Fields before they expired next month and I was extremely tempted to put one of the bets (they split them up in $120 intervals) on Sermon for OROTY at +4000 but I chickened out due to how Kyle likes to rotate his backs, but Alfred Morris’ success was what I had in mind when considering it.

3 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I was just ‘spending’ my ‘free bets’ on BetMGM to try and recoup my bet on Justin Fields before they expired next month and I was extremely tempted to put one of the bets (they split them up in $120 intervals) on Sermon for OROTY at +4000 but I chickened out due to how Kyle likes to rotate his backs, but Alfred Morris’ success was what I had in mind when considering it.

I like sermon as a longshot, but going to be really hard to beat TLaw regardless I think