Day 3 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

I didn't know Ade was still available on the Edge.  Thats a really good pick for the Falcons i know theirs a few sites who have him in the top 100 picks and players.  CBS for sure did if i remember correctly im pretty sure he was a late 3rd to early 4th round guy and we got him pretty much in the 6th.   I'll take that pick for value and need nice job Fontenot.

4 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

I didn't know Ade was still available on the Edge.  Thats a really good pick for the Falcons i know theirs a few sites who have him in the top 100 picks and players.  CBS for sure did if i remember correctly im pretty sure he was a late 3rd to early 4th round guy and we got him pretty much in the 6th.   I'll take that pick for value and need nice job Fontenot.

Injecting the lines with youth and depth. Not sexy, but it's good to see. Four picks in the trenches, 3/5 today. 

I like Darby. Hurt for most of last year, but looked good in 2019. Deep ball threat who turned it on during the second half of the season. He went on a tear the last four or so games, including torching the Ducks. 

Said this in another thread, but I think Trey Smith is probably going undrafted and is completely off most, if not all, teams' boards. If any team had him on their board, I would imagine they would've already taken their flier on him.

4 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Guessing the medicals on Dylan Moses's knees were not good. 

There are a few players I'd be interested to know why they're falling. In addition to Moses, my list is:

Quincy Roche (character?)

Tamorrion Terry (character?)

Stone Forsythe

Trey Smith (almost certainly medical)

Damar Hamlin

Just now, jrry32 said:

There are a few players I'd be interested to know why they're falling. In addition to Moses, my list is:

Quincy Roche (character?)

Tamorrion Terry (character?)

Stone Forsythe

Trey Smith (almost certainly medical)

Damar Hamlin

Roche and Terry just were way overhyped. They are later round guys with so-so tape. I think they'll both maybe get picked here in the next two rounds but I wouldn't be surprised either if both are UDFA guys. Forsythe I am a bit surprised because I liked him but he is extremely raw so I get it.