Jump to content

Day 3 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)


Recommended Posts

I didn't know Ade was still available on the Edge.  Thats a really good pick for the Falcons i know theirs a few sites who have him in the top 100 picks and players.  CBS for sure did if i remember correctly im pretty sure he was a late 3rd to early 4th round guy and we got him pretty much in the 6th.   I'll take that pick for value and need nice job Fontenot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Thomas Graham should stick around too. 

Yup. I love him when the ball is in front him. He makes a ton of plays and is a great tackler. Got beat deep more than I like. He ran a lot better than I thought he would.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

I didn't know Ade was still available on the Edge.  Thats a really good pick for the Falcons i know theirs a few sites who have him in the top 100 picks and players.  CBS for sure did if i remember correctly im pretty sure he was a late 3rd to early 4th round guy and we got him pretty much in the 6th.   I'll take that pick for value and need nice job Fontenot.

Injecting the lines with youth and depth. Not sexy, but it's good to see. Four picks in the trenches, 3/5 today. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, swoosh said:

Injecting the lines with youth and depth. Not sexy, but it's good to see. Four picks in the trenches, 3/5 today. 

No complaints from me you know im a big uglies type of guy :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I like Darby. Hurt for most of last year, but looked good in 2019. Deep ball threat who turned it on during the second half of the season. He went on a tear the last four or so games, including torching the Ducks. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Said this in another thread, but I think Trey Smith is probably going undrafted and is completely off most, if not all, teams' boards. If any team had him on their board, I would imagine they would've already taken their flier on him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Guessing the medicals on Dylan Moses's knees were not good. 

There are a few players I'd be interested to know why they're falling. In addition to Moses, my list is:

Quincy Roche (character?)

Tamorrion Terry (character?)

Stone Forsythe

Trey Smith (almost certainly medical)

Damar Hamlin

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jrry32 said:

There are a few players I'd be interested to know why they're falling. In addition to Moses, my list is:

Quincy Roche (character?)

Tamorrion Terry (character?)

Stone Forsythe

Trey Smith (almost certainly medical)

Damar Hamlin

Roche and Terry just were way overhyped. They are later round guys with so-so tape. I think they'll both maybe get picked here in the next two rounds but I wouldn't be surprised either if both are UDFA guys. Forsythe I am a bit surprised because I liked him but he is extremely raw so I get it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...